1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ability to customise content for single story pages

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Mark WILLIAMS on Apr 14, 2018.

1. Mark WILLIAMS

By:Mark WILLIAMSApr 14, 2018
    Active Community Member

Engineer
    Clubrunner provides a great tool for social media marketing with its automatic share option on the social media toolbar. As measured by analytics, we can increase hits on our site quite significantly with just a few shares of a good story.

The only problem is, whet people come to when the click on the share in FB or whatever is far from ideal. All they see is the story they came for along with the header and footer material and the menu. Typically, they read the story which fulfils the need and then they leave - so the bounce rate is high.

What I would love to be able to do is publish a selection of story briefs in a right-hand column and have three stories from the Rotary International RSS feed in a three-column format across the botom above the footer. This way we would be able to potentially drive ayeballs to more of our stories or to the RI website.

This would require a page design feature for story pages similar to what we have now with the home page designer. I realise this is a bit of work, but right now we are mssing out on a lot of the potential of Clubrunner!

--mark

David H. and Les Walsh like this.
  2. David H.

By:David H.Apr 17, 2018
    ClubRunner Team

I see your point. It would be good if clubs were able to add extra content to the page of the story. I have sent this off to our Product team to review. It definitely would help keep people on the website longer.

Les Walsh likes this.