1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody having problems getting through to support ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob Pope on Jul 15, 2020.

1. Rob Pope

By:Rob PopeJul 15, 2020
    New Community Member

Not sure if my emails are getting there.

2. Mickey

By:MickeyJul 15, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Hello Rob,

Thank you for posting.

During the July 1st Rotary changeover period we received a much higher volume of support requests than on average. We also had some technical difficulties with our email ticketing system which impacted the normal receipt of emails for a short period of time, this has been resolved.

Please be assured we have been receiving all Support requests and we are working through this queue of Support emails and calls based upon the date of initial inquiry. I checked our email archives and I can see your email requests are being answered by our team.

I apologize if our normal response times have slowed. We hope to return to normal response times soon, just as we've done these past few years during this period.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to post again.

3. Rob Pope

By:Rob PopeJul 16, 2020
    New Community Member

We are not having a problem with email or adding a new member

.... our www.rotaryclubofcampbellford.ca comes up forbidden ...

Not helping our online presence ..

4. Mickey

By:MickeyJul 17, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Hello Rob,

Thank you for specifying your domain name www.rotaryclubofcampbellford.ca - we found that this non-ClubRunner managed domain uses domain "masking" this is why you are seeing this issue. We can work together to resolve this.

I found the email correspondence you have with us and I will be responding to you outside this community posting, since we'll be dealing with private club matters. I'll email you personally as the next step.