1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Automatically Grant Presidents Access Level 40

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Bob Spencer on Jul 10, 2019.

1. Bob Spencer

By:Bob SpencerJul 10, 2019
    Community Member

Would there be any option to automatically grant access level 40 to presidents upon the assignment to that role? I've had many new clubs in my district ask me how they get rights, because the past president didn't bother to use clubrunner much, and now no one in the club has access to anything.

Automatically granting presidents access level 40 helps control that hierarchy, and saves the annual headaches of administrative changes in multiple places.

2. Mickey

By:MickeyJul 11, 2019
    ClubRunner Team

Hello Bob,

Thanks for posting this, it's a fair and valid point and I've let our team know. I've suggested that next July 1st we automatically assign level '40' to all properly defined Club Presidents.

While I cannot guarantee when or if this suggestion might be implemented, each suggestion is carefully evaluated by our team.

There are many instances where the Club Presidents don't manage the website and so we don't auto-assign access levels to them. But if I receive any feedback from our team I can let you know.

If you have more questions or suggestions please contact us.