1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Carousel Album Pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by Dana Henry on Oct 30, 2018.

1. Dana Henry

By:Dana HenryOct 30, 2018
    New Community Member

When I add a picture, how do I control the screen size? For whatever reason when I upload a picture it goes full screen as well as being very blurry. Is there a rule of thumb about best picture size?

Zach likes this.
  2. Mickey

By:MickeyOct 30, 2018
    ClubRunner Team

Hello Dana,

By default our image carousel "fits to fill". This means however much space is inside the chosen website column, the carousel will increase/decrease the image and fit it into that space. Currently the top image carousel on your homepage is taking your small image and increasing it to fit the width of the entire screen, which is why it appears blurry.

Just a quick note - making any digital image smaller is typically no problem, but making an image larger almost always has undesirable results.

Therefore we do have a 'best practices' article - Carousel Best Practices & Images- which also includes example images you can use on your own website if you wish. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    David H. and Zach like this.