1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

ClubRunner Community Meetup Hamburg 2019

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by John Borst on Nov 14, 2018.

1. John Borst

By:John BorstNov 14, 2018
    Well-Known Community Member
    Beta Tester

Retired Education Administration and Teacher
    During the runup to the 2018 RI Convention ClubRunner and I had a discussion regarding the holding of a mini-workshop prior to the convention or baring that a get together during the convention for Clubrunner users.

[​IMG]

For a variety of reasons neither transpired. During the 2018 convention, I somehow got talked into, by a user from New Zealand, heading up such a "meetup" in Hamburg in 2019. After talking it over with Sarah to see if they wanted to try again, and getting a positive reply I am raising the topic with you all.

If you are attending the 2019 convention or if you were to go would you go a day early to attend a ClubRunner Users Group type workshop?

I have registered for the convention. Is there anyone else among this ClubRunner Community who has registered and would be willing to help ClubRunner staff and I organize such an event.

As a program, I can visualise a panel of users and staff on such topics as
    • (staff) future directions and releases in 2019-20 from ClubRunner;
    • (users & staff) Defining our audience and purpose so as to create relevant content at the Club and District levels;
    • (users & staff) exemplary layouts - the pros and cons
    What topics would you like to see or take part in?

We also discussed doing a trial run of users in the Greater Toronto Area in early 2019. I guess I am asking, is this necessary and to ClubRunner is this still on your agenda?

2. Richard Stephen

By:Richard StephenFeb 25, 2019
    Community Member

Hi John,

Yes, I will be there and yes I'd be interested in a Clubrunner user forum. I (with others) have had conversations with Halle about having a user forum. Don't think I can make for the 31st - I arrive pm on that day. I'm the D9940 ICT chair.
    cheers