1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

COVID-19 Webinar Video, Chat & Questions

Discussion in 'COVID-19 Support & Resources' started by Mickey on Apr 9, 2020.

1. Mickey

By:MickeyApr 9, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Date of webinar recording: Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thank you to everyone that registered and attended our webinar last Thursday on the Best Practices for Driving Club Success. It was truly inspiring to see how clubs have taken action to help their communities. From little wins to large impact projects, everyone is making a difference.

Our poll during the webinar also provided some interesting insights. We were particularly delighted to see a global presence representing Australia, Africa and Europe in addition to North America.

Our panelists and participants shared best practices, ideas, and initiatives related to community response and how clubs can adapt their strategies during this time. Many participants shared their challenges on how to shift from traditional meeting structures to virtual methods while keeping members engaged. While others shared their concerns over online meeting security.

Please find the links to download both the chat history and questions export below:

We will be working with our panelists and other community members over the coming days, to dive deeper on certain topics and publish further information including the answers to all your questions.

Additional Related Resources:
    We wish to extend our sincere gratitude to the guest Rotarian panelists who all contributed their wonderful insight to this webinar.

If you have any ideas you would like to share with others on best practices, initiatives and more, use the Community forum here!

Jim Goit likes this.
  2. Jim Goit

By:Jim GoitApr 10, 2020
    Active Community Member
    Beta Tester

Retired
    Great session. Thanks for organizing it and getting the video up so quickly.

Jim

Zach likes this.
  3. Robin Sims

By:Robin SimsApr 13, 2020
    New Community Member

During the webinar, it was mentioned that the ideas shared by chat would be shared. Is this information available someplace?

4. Mickey

By:MickeyApr 14, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Hi Robin,

Our team is determining whether they can place the Q&A and chat from last Thursday's COVID-19 webinar into this message thread area (since we'll need to maintain user's anonymity).

In the meantime - I have placed your name on the list of people who should get emailed the ideas that were shared by chat during the webinar. This week we will be reaching out to all of those webinar attendees with follow up information, as well anyone who has contacted us expressing interest for this webinar. I've made certain your name is on these lists too.

If you have more questions please post again.

5. Larry McGifford

By:Larry McGiffordApr 16, 2020
    New Community Member

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't keep extensive notes as I was under the impression the chats would be made available to the attendees. Thanks

6. Mickey

By:MickeyApr 16, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Hello Larry,

If you registered and attended the webinar there's no further actions for you to take, please allow our team some more time to edit and finalize the Q&A + Notes. Just in case - I've also added your name and email to the list of people requesting more info meaning you'll receive an email from us soon.

Feel free to post with more questions.

7. Divya

By:DivyaApr 16, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Hi Everyone, this thread has now been updated to include the chat and QA export. We will be sharing detailed answers to all the questions soon.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    Jim Goit likes this.