1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Event payments - Comp'd fees - Additional in payment type in drop-down menu

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Linda Gerber on May 24, 2018.

1. Linda Gerber

By:Linda GerberMay 24, 2018
    New Community Member

I have a request for the future.

In the payment section could you also add a "comp'd" option in the drop down, that has check, cash, credit card. I would also like "comp'd" to show up in the "paid by" section of the payment sheet so it could be sorted out by comment. That way the amount owed can be zeroed out, but registration can be captured all using the same registration. In the past, I have sent up a shadow/non-published event with a zero fee and then merged the worksheet. But it can get confusing and that is a lot of manipulation that I can't really explain to the next person, and really don't want to have to to stay in this job for life. ;);)

Jim Goit likes this.
  2. David H.

By:David H.Jun 7, 2018
    ClubRunner Team

Good idea! At the moment Event Planner does not have a set way how to make select members or guests free for the event. By doing what you suggest there would be a way. If the user selects to "comp" the person, then it would zero out what the owe so it would match the books. I have passed your suggestion onto our Product team and they will review the suggestion as soon as they can. We are always making changes to ClubRunner and are receptive to suggestions from users like yourself. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we can't guarantee when or whether they will be done.
    Thank you for the suggestion!