1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Grants - Have a page which displays Grants access levels for Grant Administrators and Users.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by David H. on Sep 13, 2017.

1. David H.

By:David H.Sep 13, 2017
    ClubRunner Team

I was speaking with Cheryl Warren who is a District Administrator and she pointed out that Grant Administrators and Users cannot see who has Grant Administrator or User access. At the moment, a District Administrator would have to get this data for the Grant Administrator or User.

We could create a new page in the Grants module. When a Grant Administrator goes to this page, it would display all Grant Administrators and Users. It will allow the Grant Administrator to edit the person's permission. When a Grant User or Club officer accesses this page, it would display who is a Grant Administrators and Users, but the member cannot edit or change the access levels.

Do you think this page would be a good addition in the Grants module?

2. Jim Goit

By:Jim GoitOct 12, 2017
    Active Community Member
    Beta Tester

Retired
    I think this would be helpful David. As a District Admin I'm getting requests to change the permissions for Grant Users and Grant Admins. It would be helpful to have it delegated to the Grant Admins.

Jim

Zach and David H. like this.