1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I post on a page turning booklet on our website?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Barb McG on Jun 21, 2023.

1. Barb McG

By:Barb McGJun 21, 2023
    Community Member

Walnut Grove, CA, United States of America
    Good Morning from the Beautiful California Delta.

This is Barb and work at keeping our website updated for our Rotary Club of Walnut Grove, WalnutGroveRotary.org.

I have our 75th anniversary program booklet that I would like to display in booklet form and be able to 'turn the pages'. Is this possible.?

2. Mickey

By:MickeyJun 21, 2023
    ClubRunner Team

Hi Barb,

Thank you for posting. As we'll likely be talking about your club's information could you please send a separate email to the Support team [ support -at_symbol- clubrunner.ca ]?

We'd be happy to take a closer look with you, but anything you post here is publicly viewable.

3. Barb McG

By:Barb McGJun 30, 2023
    Community Member

Walnut Grove, CA, United States of America

Posting publicly works for me. Others may benefit. WalnutGroveRotary.org

4. Mickey

By:MickeyJul 6, 2023
    ClubRunner Team

Hi Barb,

Sorry for any delayed replies. Also, please don't post any file here if there are any member phone numbers/personal info. But what format is your program booklet? Is it a PDF?

If so, in about 80% of all web browsers (except for older browsers), PDFs will display right inside the browser. So you can link to it - and it will open a new window displaying the PDF. But if the user has an old browser (I came across a member still using Internet Explorer, no longer supported by Microsoft, I asked them to change browsers), then that same PDF will download to the user's computer.

If you need more info or have any questions at all please let me know.