1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Add Member Only access pages on Website

Discussion in 'General' started by Andrew Gabb on Sep 19, 2017.

1. Andrew Gabb

By:Andrew GabbSep 19, 2017
    New Community Member

I have been trying to add a sub-menu, members only access, item on our website.
    I have been able to create the specific pages but cannot link them to the menu and the one that did link did not request login to access it even though I thought I had checked that particular request.
    Cannot find anything on the Help pages - can anyone direct me on how to do it?
    Thanks.

Zach likes this.
  2. Mickey

By:MickeySep 20, 2017
    ClubRunner Team

Hello Andrew,

Please click here for a Help article that details how to link items into your top website menu.

Also note that since you are working on the pages, I believe most likely you are already logged into the website (in which case our system would not prompt for user/password). To properly test those 'member only' links, finish creating the links, then logout, then try the links.

Alternately you can also work in one web browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc) - but preview your site in another browser, where you would not be logged in.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to post a response.

David H. and Zach like this.