1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Logo on Invoices and Statements

Discussion in 'General' started by Richard Blakeman on Jun 9, 2020.

1. Richard Blakeman

By:Richard BlakemanJun 9, 2020
    Community Member

Rotarian
    We would like to insert the club logo as a header for invoices and statements in the 'Dues and Billing' function but can't figure out how to do this. Are we able to customise these templates. If so how is it done? Many thanks.

2. Mickey

By:MickeyJun 10, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting.

At this time there isn't a way to add a club logo into the header of the emailed invoice sent out through dues/billing. Users cannot customize these templates. However, I know previous members have inquired about this too.

Therefore what I've done is to add your request as a suggestion to our team. While I cannot guarantee any results or implementation, all user feedback is carefully evaluated by our team. Because your name is on the suggestion, if this suggestion moves forward or is implemented, you will be notified.

If you have further questions please post again, or don't hesitate to contact our Support team.

3. Richard Blakeman

By:Richard BlakemanJun 10, 2020
    Community Member

Rotarian

Thank you Mickey. That would be a simple but useful enhancement to ClubRunner capabilities so I hope that it can get done. Another place where it would be useful to be able to add an image or a logo is in the Member Profile area, for the custom signature. We are advised to always ensure that the Rotary and theme logos appear beneath our signature on emails and correspondence.

4. Mickey

By:MickeyJun 11, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Hi Richard,

You are correct - at this time the only way to add an image into your custom email signature is to use HTML code. Our team is aware of this and is working to rectify it, but I can't offer any timelines.

In the meantime I've added in your club logo as a graphic into your custom email signature, feel free to review and change anything you'd like.

Just so you have it, the instructions for editing the custom email signature are:
    https://www.clubrunnersupport.com/article/1015-how-do-i-create-a-custom-signature

If you have more questions please post again.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  5. Cheryl Warren

By:Cheryl WarrenJul 25, 2020
    Community Member

Marketing Consultant
    Mickey - as you know we have asked for this for the ability to customize the billing system also. Thanks

Richard Blakeman likes this.