1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Meeting Responsibilities limited to 12 - please increase

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Ian Ballantine on Apr 11, 2021.

1. Ian Ballantine

By:Ian BallantineApr 11, 2021
    Community Member

Can you please increase the number "New Groups" from 12 to unlimited.
    Like most users, I set a "New Group" based on an event occurring on a particular day, like a weekly meeting and, in our case, a weekly market.
    We need to define a roster for attendance at a fundraising market held weekly (about 4 members) and we usually do this for 6 months in advance.
    In addition, we have our weekly meetings which require a roster for chairperson and cashier. This is also set well in advance.
    So, in any one week, we require two "New Groups".
    Having a limit of 12 means our member commitments can not exceed 6 weeks.
    What if we needed a third regular roster?
    Because I'm always running on the limit of 12, each week I have to remember to delete one and add new one. I cannot enter the entire roster in one go.

As far as the widget goes, as I've said in a previous post, the format is unsuitable for the Bulletin as it is not compressed in its layout and doesn't allow you to specify how many appear. Increasing the number of "New Groups" available will make no difference to the widget or the page in the website. If you want more than 12 then more than 12 will display.

This facility called "Meeting Responsibilities" is really cumbersome and has been promised attention since at least May 2018. It is such a fundamental aspect of a Rotary Club to have duty rosters, especially meetings. In addition our meetings are Events (in ClubRunner). Surely we can tie it all together a lot better.

In the meantime, please just increase the limit available to us.

Thank you