1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Member notifications of LOA's, resignations, Rule of 85...

Discussion in 'General' started by Deb Kachel on Apr 3, 2018.

1. Deb Kachel

By:Deb KachelApr 3, 2018
    New Community Member

I know CR notifies members when they are first setup (with login name and temporary password) and I think I had a member tell me when I scheduled his termination date but does CR send out notifications to members when their LOA, Rule of 85 and Terminations are setup? If so, is there a way of altering the message? If not can we get these notifications added?

2. David H.

By:David H.Apr 5, 2018
    ClubRunner Team

Members are not notified if they get changed to LOA, Rule of 85, or Terminated. Normally when Clubs change these statuses, the member knows already why they were changed. But I can see why it would be nice for them to receive a confirmation email saying their status has been changed. I have passed this suggestion our Product team to review, so it may be included in ClubRunner in future updates. Thank you for your feedback! If you have any more suggestions please let us know.