1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Office Cards in District Organisation with photos

Discussion in 'General' started by Mark WILLIAMS on Jul 16, 2021.

1. Mark WILLIAMS

By:Mark WILLIAMSJul 16, 2021
    Active Community Member

Engineer
    In our district organisation chart for desktop viewing, the formatting is pretty bad. (It is OK on mobile devices but on desktops it is bat at least in Chrome, Firefox and Edge). The space for the officer name is too small and even for normal length names the surname wraps very often, at least in the theme we are using. The unfortunate example below is our district governor!

Can I suggest perhaps having the photo centred at the top and the information below full-width?

--Mark

upload_2021-7-17_12-14-43.png

2. Mark WILLIAMS

By:Mark WILLIAMSJul 28, 2021
    Active Community Member

Engineer
    As an update, here's what I managed to get by uploading some custom CSS. Could't get it centred though, because the server code inserts a completely unnecessary align: left; into the HTML which I cannot override, at least with my level of skills. With long entries in the logged-in state this also looks better because we don't waste all that space on the left of the card.

upload_2021-7-29_13-6-23.png