1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

RI Calendar Integration

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Anita Graham on Sep 6, 2017.

1. Anita Graham

By:Anita GrahamSep 6, 2017
    Community Member

Is there an option for some integration with the My Rotary Calendar that is on the calendar menu?
    Is there a better resource for similar events?

I am not sure that I would want the whole of the calendar merged with a local calendar, but I might be happy to see "September: Basic Education and Literacy Month" somewhere on my home page - with a link to something useful and interesting - and have it change to October's message in October.

I was going to see how to do this for my club's page, but it seems like that wheel should already have been invented.

thanks
    Anita

2. David H.

By:David H.Sep 28, 2017
    ClubRunner Team

Hello Anita, sorry for the late response.
    At the moment we do not have integration with the My Rotary Calendar. I reviewed the page and there is no calendar file. I have passed feedback onto our Product team about this to see if we can get RI to place a calendar file on the page so it would be easy to import the calendar into the Club Calendar. They will review this suggestion as soon as they can. We are always making changes to ClubRunner and are receptive to suggestions from users like yourself. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we can't guarantee when or whether they will be done.

At the moment you can get these events on the Club's ClubRunner calendar by entering them in manually. I recommend using "Calendar Items" for this. To learn how to add a Calendar Item please click on the following link:

http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1343/0/calendar-items