1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Rotaract Clubs on District Website

Discussion in 'General' started by Linda Gerber on Jun 15, 2018.

1. Linda Gerber

By:Linda GerberJun 15, 2018
    New Community Member

Rotaract members can be entered into a clubs membership and, when sending emails, are listed under the OTHER grouping. However, they cannot be seen by the District, cannot connect between clubs and cannot register for District event, etc. which is important since we now have three Rotaract Clubs.

Is it possible to enter the ROTARACT CLUBS into the District database just as we would a new club? They would have their own members list and the District would then also be able to connect with them as a group. I assume they would not sync with R.I., but that is not really an issue.

2. David H.

By:David H.Jun 20, 2018
    ClubRunner Team

Yes Linda, the District can add Rotaract Clubs into the District just like a Club. I recommend creating a "Rotaract" club type on the District, so the Clubs would not be included in normal club areas. To learn how to do this, please follow the steps below:
    1. While in the member area, click Membership on the top menu bar.
    2. Click Manage Club Types.
    3. Click Add.
    4. Fill in the fields. I recommend checking only Include in Email Lists and Include in Events.

To learn how to add a club to the District, please click on the following link:
    https://www.clubrunnersupport.com/article/1113-how-to-add-or-delete-a-club-on-the-district

The only downside to this is, the Rotaract members would count to the ClubRunner subscription fee, but most Districts find it worth it. The Rotaract members could even login like a normal club.

Linda Gerber likes this.
  3. Linda Gerber

By:Linda GerberJun 21, 2018
    New Community Member

Hi David,
    Thank you so very much for your quick and thorough response. I also appreciate your comment regarding pricing. I had not taken that into consideration. So before I move forward I will make sure the District is aware of this cost.