1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Reporting Make-ups

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Bob Spencer on Jul 26, 2019.

1. Bob Spencer

By:Bob SpencerJul 26, 2019
    Community Member

Currently, I cannot find any way to have our club members self-report a makeup in Clubrunner. I thought that was a function possible. Digging into it, it appears only people access level 50 and higher can do so.

We have many clubs in our district who use other online methods, such as google forms, to submit makeups. Then the club secretary has to regularly re-enter these entries into clubrunner.

Having a simple, single entry event entry screen for all members will save secretary time. You can then leave the permissions as separate for the multiple entry event, and the ability to apply banked entries to meeting to just those with Level 50.

The point of a club software solution like club-runner is to be a single solution to our shared/common club administration needs. I feel it is redundant and wasteful of our volunteers time to have to do this dual entry.

Jerry Leitherer likes this.
  2. Jim Goit

By:Jim GoitJul 26, 2019
    Active Community Member
    Beta Tester

Retired
    I agree completely Bob. If members could account for their own activities (outside regular meetings) we'd see more engagement by members in using the system and have a better feeling for engagement in Rotary. Ideally making the entry via the mobile app would really be effective.

Jerry Leitherer likes this.