1. Hello Guest!

Thank you for visiting the ClubRunner Community website, you can login using your ClubRunner account information by clicking the login link on the top of every page.
    Dismiss Notice

Speakers Widget on Home Page Does Not Update Automatically

Discussion in 'General' started by Richard Blakeman on Aug 12, 2020.

1. Richard Blakeman

By:Richard BlakemanAug 12, 2020
    Community Member

Rotarian
    The Speakers widget on our Home Page does not update automatically once the meeting date has passed. To get it to update I have to open the settings for the widget and the save it - I don't make any changes - and then it updates immediately. I have attached a Snip of the current settings. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions as to why it's not updating?

Speaker Widget Settings.PNG

2. Shawn

By:ShawnAug 19, 2020
    ClubRunner Team

Hello Richard,

Thank you for posting on our ClubRunner Community!

We did receive several emails from customers mentioning that the widgets were not updating correctly. Our team was able to investigate the issue further and has since resolved the issue.

For more information about this issue, please see the following announcement:

https://www.clubrunnercommunity.com...e-resolved-rss-feeds-processing-on-pause.429/

At the moment, it seems like the speaker widget specifically does not update right after a speaker has completed. Currently it is set to refresh 24 hours after the speaker has completed. This means that the speaker will appear for 24 hours after. I have passed this feedback on to our product team for further review.

If after 24 hours the speaker widget still does not update automatically, or if anyone notices any other issues with widgets not updating correctly, please reply back to this thread to let us know.

Thank you!