I have been using the above template to post the opening sentence to an article with a 107 pixel picture and H3 title for over a year now. The stories are housed in the Story Library while the Stories Widget only has one story in it which gets updated separately. It thus becomes a series of left aligned templates. However, you have done a reworking of the template and it no longer works properly. I have just spent way over an hour trying to figure out the cell size where the picture is; the data is not there when I click on cell properties. Please go to drydenrotary.org. As you will see the right cell with the text doesn't line up with where the former right cell system did. I did guess at the picture cell size and did get it to move left but too far left. Plus the picture decreased in size. Also when I wanted to delete the cell it was one highlight and one cut. Now it is likely to be multiple cuts. From my perspective this change is a disaster. Formerly it was easy and minimal work. It no longer is unless you can clue me in to make it work like the former template.